Walk along the Beach
at Camel Rock Surf Beach in NSW Australia
Where is Camel Rock Surf Beach?
You'll find Camel Rock Surf Beach along the south coast of New South Wales at Bermagui Australia.
You can find out more and experience the beach.
Scroll down to see the videos of the beach and Camel Rock.
Do you want more?
Then, you can view my photography here.
Camel Rock Experience
NSW Travel Essentials
- Find out the NSW Weather and Warnings at BOM
- Check the Fire Danger Ratings and Total Fire Bans and Rules in NSW
- Carry water
- Find toilets
Beach Information and Conditions
- Look up the beach information and conditions, at Beachsafe, and the app, for instance:
- If the beach is patrolled or unpatrolled, and if patrolled days and hours
- Current Temperature
NSW National Parks
- Check for NSW National Park closures and alerts
- Look up NSW National Parks for details including alerts, visitor information, park entry fees, annual passes for beaches, lookouts, car parks, and picnic areas, road quality, vehicle access, weather restrictions, entry points, facilities, maps, safety, and prohibited.
- Murramarang National Park on the South Coast NSW near Batemans Bay
- Mimosa Rocks National Park on the South Coast near Bermagui
- Gulaga National Park near Bermagui and Tilba Tilba
- Blue Mountains National Park in country NSW and The Three Sisters in Katoomba
- Eurobodalla National Park on the South Coast from Moruya Head to Mystery Head
- Boewa National Park on the South Coast near Eden
- Meroo National Park near Batemans Bay and Ulladulla on the South Coast
- Budderoo National Park near Jamberoo and Nowra, inland from Kiama on the South Coast
- Barren Grounds Nature Reserve near Kiama on the South Coast
- Macquarie Pass National Park near Kiama on the South Coast
- Killalea Regional Park near Kiama on the South Coast
- Download the National Parks NSW App
- Read the recommendations to leave the park, bush, and beach as you found it
- Don't feed the wildlife, find out the details
- Carry water
Blue Mountains in NSW
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn compensation when you make purchases, at no extra cost to you. Go on the Three Sisters Walk in the Blue Mountains Where are the Three Sisters? The Three Sisters are at Katoomba in the Blue Mountains, New South Wales,...
Wallaga Lake Things To Do
Things To Do At Wallaga Lake Spend Time by a Lake on the south coast of New South Wales Australia Where Is Wallaga Lake? You will find Wallaga Lake in Bermagui on the south coast of New South Wales Australia. Driving from the north, you'll drive over a...
Sydney to Melbourne Inland RoadTrip
Places to Visit between Sydney and MelbourneVisit 4 places on a Sydney to Melbourne road trip inland. You can stop at these four places and visit them on the drive between Sydney and Melbourne. And, you can visit the four stops on a Melbourne to Sydney road trip too....
Find other nearby places to visit.
You can go into town, Bermagui. It's a fishing coastal town. At the harbour, you'll see the fishing boats docked at the jetty on the Bermagui River.
And, you can find other nearby places to visit on the NSW road trip.
Camel Rock Surf Beach
Do you want to visit the beach?
I love how secluded it is! I could sit there all day!
Thank you Trisha. Yes, it’s further away from the big cities.
A virtual tour and looking at photography of Camel Rock Beach would be a perfect addition to our homeschool studies. My girls love learning about other countries.
Thank you Amanda. Hope you girls enjoy the experience.
I enjoy sitting on a beach when it no one else is there to listen to the sounds of the waves and birds.
Yes, it’s really cool to experience, Missy.
I love places like this where it feels like you get it all to yourself. It makes the visit much more enjoyable.
It’s an amazing feeling, Eva. Glad you enjoy it too
Water is so good for the soul…I could just sit and watch the ocean do its thing all day long.
Yes, it is, kmf. The great expanse out to nothing feels like freedom.
I’d enjoy that secluded beach so much. It’s beautiful.
Thank you Cindy. I think you would love it, too.
I love all the rock formations. I love the moss growing on the rocks and how they are situated on the beach. What a cool beach to explore.
Yes, Leeanne. The beaches with rocks makes them so interesting.
I loved how you described it! Makes me want to be there right now!
Thank you Lisa. Glad it makes you feel like you want to be there.
Camel Rock Surf Beach sounds like a wonderful place to explore. There are so many beautiful beach areas in New South Wales. I hope I can see them in person one day!
Yes, I loved Camel Rock Surf Beach. Hope you get to travel there, Stacey.
Love this – I’m always a fan of beaches, especially ones that aren’t crowded.
Thank you Pam. Me too.
Camel Rock Surf Beach looks incredible! I love the beach – we need to add this to our places to see in the world!
Hope you get to travel there, Alison
Camel Rock looks so peaceful! I could stay at that beach all day.
I’m not one for surfing but this beach looks so inviting. I could spend all day enjoying laying on the beach.
Thank you Carey. Yes, Camel Rock Surf Beach feels like that.
Yes, indeed. I visited Camel Rock Surf Beach several times. You can watch the beach and coast from a lookout just before the beach, too, Taquia.
A mostly secluded beach area sounds like a perfect destination. It’s hard to find secluded beaches that are public.
You would probably find more there at summer time and school holidays, Sara