Inspire Creativity Worksheet
The worksheet has been updated to the What Can I do to Inspire Creativity.
In the worksheet, you will focus on your thoughts, ideas, and activities of the 5 tips to Inspire Photography Creativity.
You will set your goals and projects to satisfy your soul and create on your terms.
1 Be an Individual, Unique, and develop your own style
- Focus in on your passions.
- Look for inspiration from creatives in different types of mediums.
Autumn created by Jennifer Empey
2 Learn new Techniques
- Learn new photography and camera techniques.
- Set some goals and a timeline to achieve these.
Chasing the Night Sky created by Jennifer Empey
3 Experiment, and Practice, Practice, Practice
- Experiment with different techniques.
- Combine some of your favourites together. See what you can come up with.
- Then, practice, practive, practice, until you reach your desired effect.
- And, experiment some more.
Sky Leaves created by Jennifer Empey
4 Be Inspired by all types of Creatives and Creative Mediums
Be inspired by
- Mixed Media
- Art Journaling
- Watercolour Painting
- Oil Painting
- Acrylic Painting
Branches created by Jennifer Empey
5 Set Your Goals and Projects
- Goals and projects help you to develop your personal style and inspire your creativity.
- Take small steps towards your goals.
- Set personal projects to help you satisfy your soul and create on your terms.
- Find the freedom to be you and your art photography reflect your creativity.
One with Nature created by Jennifer Empey