Welcome to Victoria
Victoria is a state on the east coast of Australia
Melbourne is known for 4 seasons in one day! Sport is popular in Melbourne.
Victoria is named after Queen Victoria. And, Melbourne is named after her first Prime Minister, Lord Melbourne.
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn compensation when you make purchases, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support.
Embark on the Mystery Picnic in the Dandenong Ranges Force of Nature: The Dry 2 It's the Amazingco Mystery Picnic with a movie tie-in, Force of Nature: The Dry 2. Immerse yourself in a behind-the-scenes Australian bush experience of the movie for a limited time....
Explore Werribee Art Walk: Unveil Hidden Gems of Art Embark on a journey as you uncover the gems of art and culture on the Werribee Art Walk. You can see murals on the walk in Werribee Victoria. Immerse yourself in the experience, be inspired, and take selfies with...
Discover the Top 14 Things to Do in Werribee for Adults [and Kids]List of My Top 14 Things to Do in Werribee Victoria Are you looking for things to do in Werribee from a local's perspective? Then you've come to the right place. You'll find activities for locals and...
Top Things to Do in Melbourne, by a Local Based in Melbourne You'll find a selection of experiences, things to see, and do, activities, and tours to do in and around Melbourne and in country Victoria, Australia. You'll find museums, galleries, memorials, buildings,...
Ballarat Activities and AttractionsBallarat is a great place to spend time exploring and enjoying the outdoors. From its stunning natural attractions to its rich colonial history and the gold rush era. You’ll find plenty to do in this inland city. And, you can go on...
Mystery Picnic Melbourne and Victoria Experiences Gift a Picnic Experience with a Mystery DestinationExperiences for Couples, Families, and Friends at AmazingCo Are you looking for an experience that you can gift? Or are you looking for a picnic experience with a...
Top 4 Places to Visit between Sydney and Melbourne Visit the top 4 places on a Sydney to Melbourne road trip inland. You can stop at these four things to do on the drive between Melbourne and Sydney, too. Where Should I Stop on a Road Trip from Sydney to Melbourne? On...
Pick Your Own Sunflowers in the Best Sunflower Field Victoria, Australia. [updated 2024] Plan a Girl's Day Trip to Pick Your Sunflowers on a Day Trip from Melbourne to Dunnstown near Ballarat! 2024 Season There's an update on their Facebook page, so make sure to check...
Things to Do on the Great Ocean Road Victoria Australia Great Ocean Road places to visit on a road trip, overnight, weekend, or a longer stay.Great Ocean Road Places to Visit What is it about the Great Ocean Road you wonder? Well, if you find the opportunity to drive...
Bush Drive in Victoria Australia See a bush drive in my state of Victoria. About one one-hour drive away to the bush environment of Australia. Take a drive in the bush of country Victoria on a warm summer's day. See the trees and scrub as you drive along the narrow...
Phillip Island and Seascapes to See and Things to DoYou'll find my collection of eight art and abstract Phillip Island seascapes. They have been created as a coastal and beach series by me to inspire creativity. Phillip Island is situated off the coast of Victoria,...
Bonnie Doon Best Photography Destination Lake Eildon at Boonie Doon lies in the country of Victoria, Australia on the way to the High Country. It was about a two-and-half-hour drive from the West of Melbourne. And, it's found along the Maroondah Highway.Bonnie Doon In...
The Landscape near RedcastleThis post contains affiliate links. I may earn compensation when you make purchases, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support. The light and dark clouds encaptured me as I drove in the countryside from Redcastle headed towards...
Melbourne Things To Do
Click the link for travel, experience, things to do and see, activity ideas, and tours in Melbourne
Victoria Travel Essentials
- Victoria can have bushfires, droughts, floods, strong winds, hot north winds, storms, dust storms, beaches with rips and strong currents and swells, and sharks
- Find out the VIC Weather and Warnings at BOM
- Incidents & Warnings at Emergency Vic and download the app.
- Check Parks Victoria and Forests and Reserves for alerts, closures, and safety planning before you go
- Check the Fire Danger Ratings and Total Fire Bans and Rules in VIC
- Flood and Storm affected Parks closed and partial closures
- Check for planned burns at Forest Fire Management
- Look up the beach information and conditions, at Beachsafe, and the app, for instance:
- If the beach is patrolled or unpatrolled, and if patrolled days and hours
- Current Temperature
- Find out details from Parks Victoria about safety planning, visitor guides, walks, places to see, things to do, issues, safety, wildlife, nature, facilities, opening hours,
- Look up information at Explore Outdoors about rules, bushfires, extreme weather, facilities, phone coverage, things to do in regions, activities like walks and picnics, and details and facilities regarding activities
- Find out information about the Goldfields Track
- Take water
- Find toilets